YOU DON'T HAVE TO SING TO PLAY A PART!
- Front of House: we always need assistance with set-up at our events, to welcome and check guests in at our box office, to serve refreshments - come join the team and hear our concerts for free Sign up!
- Event Planning: Help us to plan a fundraising event/serve on a committee
- Be an Influencer: If you enjoy our events or support our fundraising campaigns already, you can help to share and promote Choral Chameleon via your social media channels and forward our emails
- Join the Board: If you can raise over $1k each Season, are ready to advocate for Choral Chameleon and have a strong desire to influence our destiny, we invite you to consider Board Membership. If you are interested, or have questions about joining our Board, please contact Board President Michael Squitieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO VOLUNTEER FOR CHORAL CHAMELEON
- Choral Chameleon is more than just a choir. The Summer Institute is more than just a Summer course. We are cultivating a choral community - one that is changing the lives of all who take part in it.
- We are making PEOPLE MUSIC - presenting music about real human themes that people relate to; using people as the instruments - and all that comes with them.
- We have commissioned, nurtured and produced OVER 170 WORLD PREMIERES in our first eleven years - an unprecedented number, and a major statement about the support of new concert music for voices! Hearing our concerts for free or ensuring we can commission new work gives you access to new art being born on a regular basis.
- We are keeping people connected to each other person-to-person in a technological age which is moving at the speed of light!
- While our concerts and performances are really cool, we'd love our fundraising to feel just as cool.
- Meet some really nice and interesting people at our concerts and events. We're social people and like to mingle with our audience and collaborators.